Applies to self employed only, not Ltd companies:
- Maximum amount paid £2500/month for 3 months
- It is taxable
- Maximum profits £50K per annum
Based on average of last 3 years monthly profits max 80%
- No money until June
- Payments backdated to 1 March
- Use the government backed loan facility, mortgage/rent holiday and universal credit in the meantime to cover the period up until June
- HMRC will contact you if you are eligible
Tax Investigation Insurance
Having a Solar Protect Tax Investigation Insurance policy at your
disposal means that should you be one of the many 1000's of businesses
or individuals that are selected by HMRC each year to look into your tax
affairs your own accountant (your tax return agent) can get on and
defend you robustly.
You have the peace of mind knowing that your accountant's (your tax
return agent) fees will be paid by the insurance without any Excess for
you to find.
Please click here for details.