For reasons best known to himself, the world's largest fraudster (Sam Bankman-Fried) decided to do a Twitter interview yesterday, in a pathetic attempt to exonerate himself.
Suffice to say it failed!
In short he claimed:
- he forgot about certain transactions
- he would have been able to recify the situation if it hadn't become public
- circumstances and bad luck played a part
- the regulators were to blame as well!
Conmen and certain politicians have similar ethical/personality shortcomings; in that they blame circumstances/others when things go wrong and never ever admit (even to themselves) that they lied/cheated/swindled people!
The question remains, why the hell hasn't this bastard and his henchmen been arrested yet?
This DM interview with Sam Bankman-Fried is truly, truly -- truly -- wild https://t.co/r5vqWom9Eg— kadhim (＾ｰ^)ノ (@kadhim) November 16, 2022
Tax Investigation Insurance
Total. Fraud.— Cory at Swan Bitcoin (@coryklippsten) November 17, 2022
Are you paying attention, Vitalik fans? pic.twitter.com/kL33bjreWL
Market leading tax fee protection insurance for businesses, sole traders and individuals. Protect yourself from accountancy fees in the event of an HMRC enquiry.
Having a Solar Protect Tax Investigation Insurance policy at your disposal means that should you be one of the many 1000's of businesses or individuals that are selected by HMRC each year to look into your tax affairs your own accountant (your tax return agent) can get on and defend you robustly.
You have the peace of mind knowing that your accountant's (your tax return agent) fees will be paid by the insurance without any Excess for you to find.
Tax Investigation Insurance is an insurance policy that will fully reimburse your accountant's (your tax return agent) fees up to £100,000 if you are subject to enquiry by or dispute with HMRC.
A Solar Protect policy will enable your accountant (your tax return agent) to:
- Deal with any correspondence from HMRC
- Attend any meeting with HMRC
- Appeal to the First-tier Tribunal or Upper Tribunal
- Having the security of knowing that fees will be met in full will enable your Accountant (your tax return agent) to defend your position robustly
Please click here for details.