Taken together this is a Plan for Jobs worth up to £30 billion. pic.twitter.com/b9DqgqCKpc— Rishi Sunak (@RishiSunak) July 8, 2020
Rishi Sunak has stated he will not accept rising unemployment, and has unveiled his #PlanForJobs - in brief:
- £1K bonus for all firms retaining furloughed workers until January 2021
- Stamp duty raised to £500K
- £10 off food and non alcoholic drink for diners who eat out Monday-Wednesday during August
- VAT cut to 5% on accommodation and food
- Kickstart job scheme for new young employees for 6 months
- £2K bonus for firms hiring apprentices
We can expect more government intervention and support in the coming weeks.
Having a Solar Protect Tax Investigation Insurance policy at your disposal means that should you be one of the many 1000's of businesses or individuals that are selected by HMRC each year to look into your tax affairs your own accountant (your tax return agent) can get on and defend you robustly.
You have the peace of mind knowing that your accountant's (your tax return agent) fees will be paid by the insurance without any Excess for you to find.
Tax Investigation Insurance is an insurance policy that will fully reimburse your accountants (your tax return agent) fees up to £100,000 if you are subject to enquiry by or dispute with HMRC.
A Solar Protect policy will enable your Accountant (your tax return agent) to:
- Deal with any correspondence from HMRC
- Attend any meeting with HMRC
- Appeal to the First-tier Tribunal or Upper Tribunal
- Having the security of knowing that fees will be met in full will enable your Accountant (your tax return agent) to defend your position robustly
- Premiums are Annual Premiums.
- Premiums are inclusive of 12% IPT.
- Premiums and IPT are due in full in advance / at commencement of scheme.
- There is a NIL excess on all policies.
Please click here for details.