Unsurprisingly the number of people claiming unemployment-related benefits jumped by 69% to 2.1m between March and April, the biggest month on month increase since records began in 1971, according to data from the UK’s Office for National Statistics.
The number of vacancies, estimated at 637,000 in the three months to April, was 170,000 fewer than the previous quarter and 210,000 fewer than a year earlier.
Once the economy is fully opened up, there will be a recovery in the job market. However, the speed at which that recovery happens will not necessarily be as fast as people want/need it to be.
Having a Solar Protect Tax Investigation Insurance policy at your disposal means that should you be one of the many 1000's of businesses or individuals that are selected by HMRC each year to look into your tax affairs your own accountant (your tax return agent) can get on and defend you robustly.
You have the peace of mind knowing that your accountant's (your tax return agent) fees will be paid by the insurance without any Excess for you to find.
Tax Investigation Insurance is an insurance policy that will fully reimburse your accountants (your tax return agent) fees up to £100,000 if you are subject to enquiry by or dispute with HMRC.
A Solar Protect policy will enable your Accountant (your tax return agent) to:
- Deal with any correspondence from HMRC
- Attend any meeting with HMRC
- Appeal to the First-tier Tribunal or Upper Tribunal
- Having the security of knowing that fees will be met in full will enable your Accountant (your tax return agent) to defend your position robustly
- Premiums are Annual Premiums.
- Premiums are inclusive of 12% IPT.
- Premiums and IPT are due in full in advance / at commencement of scheme.
- There is a NIL excess on all policies.
Please click here for details.