The amendments to the regulations (see above) allow members of the public to visit sales or lettings agencies, developers’ sales offices, show homes, view properties for sale or rent, prepare properties prior to moving in and move home.
Agents are also allowed to visit any rental or sales property to get them ready for sale, which means appraisals, valuations and photography.
Safety advice includes the following:
- Vendors will have to wait outside while viewings are completed, or in different parts of a house if it’s large enough.
- Potential buyers will not be allowed to touch surfaces including doorknobs and agents will have to have to carry wipes and disinfectant.
- Those completing viewings including agents will have to wear masks and gloves and must not present any COVID-19 symptoms including a cough.
- Only two people will be able to attend viewings – children and other members of a family will not be able to come.
Having a Solar Protect Tax Investigation Insurance policy at your disposal means that should you be one of the many 1000's of businesses or individuals that are selected by HMRC each year to look into your tax affairs your own accountant (your tax return agent) can get on and defend you robustly.
You have the peace of mind knowing that your accountant's (your tax return agent) fees will be paid by the insurance without any Excess for you to find.
Tax Investigation Insurance is an insurance policy that will fully reimburse your accountants (your tax return agent) fees up to £100,000 if you are subject to enquiry by or dispute with HMRC.
A Solar Protect policy will enable your Accountant (your tax return agent) to:
- Deal with any correspondence from HMRC
- Attend any meeting with HMRC
- Appeal to the First-tier Tribunal or Upper Tribunal
- Having the security of knowing that fees will be met in full will enable your Accountant (your tax return agent) to defend your position robustly
- Premiums are Annual Premiums.
- Premiums are inclusive of 12% IPT.
- Premiums and IPT are due in full in advance / at commencement of scheme.
- There is a NIL excess on all policies.
Please click here for details.