Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Rishi Splashes The Cash in His Corona Busting Budget
Rishi Sunak has splashed the cash in his first Budget (the Corona Busting Budget).
- Whatever the NHS needs it will get
- £6BN for the NHS on top of the above
- £650M for rough sleepers
- NI threshold raised to £9500
- Fuel and booze duties frozen
- Business rates abolished this year fro SME's
- £30Bn Corona fund to manage and mitigate the effects of #COVID19 on people and businesses
- Statutory sick pay available for all who need to self-isolate from day one, even with no symptoms
- Businesses with less than 250 people not liable for sick pay
- Banks to offer instant business interruption loans to SME's with no charge
- £500M hardship fund for vulnerable people
- Self-employed and people on zero hours contracts to get benefits from day one
- £2.5BN pothole fund
- Tampon tax scrapped etc etc
The magic money tree has been rediscovered, in the form of increased borrowing.
Tax Investigation Insurance
Having a Solar Protect Tax Investigation Insurance policy at your disposal means that should you be one of the many 1000's of businesses or individuals that are selected by HMRC each year to look into your tax affairs your own accountant (your tax return agent) can get on and defend you robustly.
You have the peace of mind knowing that your accountant's (your tax return agent) fees will be paid by the insurance without any Excess for you to find.
Please click here for details.