Monday, October 17, 2011

Six Days To Save The World

Reuters reports that finance ministers and central bankers of the Group of 20 major economies said they expected an October 23 European Union summit to "decisively address the current challenges through a comprehensive plan".

The French Finance Minister, Francois Baroin, said that Berlin and Paris were well on the way to agreeing a plan to reduce Greece's debt, stop contagion and protect Europe's banks.

I will believe that when I see it.

As I have noted many times before on this site, there is no plan!

Am I being too cynical?

No, I am not.

Angela Merkel has made it clear that “dreams that are taking hold again now that with this package everything will be solved and everything will be over on Monday won’t be able to be fulfilled."

No comments:

Post a Comment